Be Amongst Those Who Crack the Modern Retail Supply Chain
The Retail Supply Chain USA 2020 (April 22-23, New York) is considered the most strategic event for senior retail supply chain executives in North America. This is where they meet to learn, network and do business.
400+ senior supply chain innovators from retail, CPG and logistics providers will convene in the Big Apple to discuss the biggest challenges that are facing their supply chain operations. Here, they discuss how best to take advantage of technology to solve these issue and form partnerships with new and existing suppliers to drive success and growth for their organizations.
To expand your network, cement your current relationships and meet exciting, new retailer prospects, you must be at the Retail Supply Chain USA 2020 (April 22-23, New York)
Why Partner with us at the Retail Supply Chain USA 2020?
Sponsoring or Exhibiting at Retail Supply Chain USA 2020 will put your company at the networking epicenter for the retail supply chain and logistics audience, amongst 400 senior executives who are in the room to learn and to partner:
- Build brand recognition with industry decision makers: Network with more than 400 potential customers in one place
- Make high-value connections that can lead to business: We’ve created opportunities to stand out from the crowd, including exclusive networking opportunities and speaker presentations
- Engage with c-level executives: Showcase your products and solutions to real decision makers
- Deliver outstanding experiences: It’s not all work, work, work. Join a range of networking functions including our Networking breakfast, Prize giveaways and an unforgettable networking drinks reception
- Increase ROI: Many of our exhibitors come back year after year not only because it provides decision-makers in the industry, it also delivers results – connections that lead to long-term clients
Who attends the Retail Supply Chain USA?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.